Hydrogen: A business opportunity for the North Sea Region
1 October 2019
Supported by OGTC, Scottish Enterprise, and Opportunity North East, and following the success of the conference in 2018, the event is targeted at those already involved in the sector and those exploring or new to the industry.
The event will shape a plethora of interesting discussions focused around the potential for Hydrogen to business, the agenda will cover hydrogen policy, opportunities and showcase successful hydrogen projects. The Conference is a perfect entry to a weeklong Hydrogen festival in Aberdeen, including the HyTrEc2 mid term conference, the SHFCA Annual Conference.
The Conference agenda will comprise three focus areas:
- Hydrogen policy;
- Hydrogen opportunity;
- Hydrogen projects.
A more detailed agenda with speakers will be published shortly.
Workshops and tours
This year's conference will feature lunch time workshops as well as tours. HyTrEc2 Lunch time workshops will cover a range of topics including:
- Hydrogen Vehicle Deployments: forklift trucks / the electric vs hydrogen debate/ adapting fleet vehicles
- Green hydrogen production: Solar energy to hydrogen small scale hydrogen delivery
- Supply Chain and Training: The business case for green hydrogen in Aberdeen/ Hydrogen Training opportunities
Potential tours* on 1st October 4.30-5.30pm approx:
- Tour 1: Tour to see Energy Observer hydrogen boat
- Tour 2: Tour of Aberdeen City Hydrogen Energy Storage station
- Tour 3: Tour of Kittybrewster station and hydrogen bus workshop
- Tour 4: Tour of The Event and Conference Centre (TECA) hydrogen fuel cells
*Weather, availability and demand dependent
Please be sure to select the tour you are interested in attending when you register.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Hotel Booking Information
The code for booking is GCSHA.
Preferential accommodation rates:
- Room only basis £69 p/night per room
- Bed & Breakfast £72 p/night per room
Bedrooms will be provisionally held until receipt of the signed contract. All Bedroom Blocks will be released automatically 1 month prior to arrival for any rooms not booked.
Final Rooming Lists must be received 2 weeks prior to arrival. Please note that check-in time for all bedrooms is 3pm on day of arrival.