IAIA15: Impact assessment in the digital era
20 - 23 April 2015
ERM is proud to be an Island Sponsor for the 35th Annual International Association of Impact Assessment
New technologies are influencing all aspects of our societies, and they play a pivotal role in promoting impact assessment and sustainability worldwide. The conference aims to advance a multidisciplinary discussion on the challenges and opportunities associated with the use of new digital technologies for promoting sustainability. Could smart cities and digital technologies be an opportunity for ecosystems and social resilience? How can big data strategies and Online social participation improve sustainability? How do we face emerging social responsibility awareness of planning effects on health and sustainability of our future?
ERM at IAIA15
Our international leading experts will be present to share their unique and valuable insights gained from involvement in the most interesting Impact Assessment projects. ERM has a long history and broad reputation for thought leadership within the impact assessment community and will be an avid participant at the conference.
The main topics of IAIA15 include:
- E-Governance/big data challenges and impact assessment
- Exploring opportunities and risks of a globally-connected society
- Urbanization and smart cities
- How stakeholder consultation is changing through new social participation
- New technology’s role in modelling and visualizing societal changes associated with major projects
- How communication technology is changing the role of experts and non-experts
- How instant availability of information is influencing impact assessment
- New tools for risk assessors, corporations and city managers
Learn more about IAIA15
ERM’s Role at IAIA 2015
Ian Bailey, ERM’s Europe, Middle East and Africa Regional Chief Executive Officer will present “Sustainability in the Digital Era” at the Opening Plenary Session. ERM will also present 15 presentations throughtout the conference.
Download the Conference Programme
Be sure to stop by ERM's exhibition booth, which will be listed once available.
Please contact Lorenzo Bertole on +39 0267440176 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to meet ERM at the IAIA15 Impact assessment in the digital era or for further information about ERM.