5 - 6 June 2019
ERM will be sponsoring the upcoming Responsible Investment Forum: Europe, as well as speaking on ‘Urgent action required: Climate risks and opportunities portfolio’ and ‘Emerging issues: Managing reputational risk in a changing world’.
In its 10th anniversary, the Responsible Investment Forum: Europe brings together GPs and LPs from more than 30 countries to discuss ESG issues and market trends in alternatives.
Whilst ESG has grown due to LPs demanding managers to adopt stricter ESG principles, GPs are increasingly seeing how implementing ESG can add tangible value. The Responsible Investment Forum: Europe presents the perfect opportunity to discuss the state of the industry with your peers and to be a part of a must-attend event for alternative asset professionals with an interest in ESG and responsible investment.
Learn more about the Responsible Investment Forum: Europe
ERM at the Responsible Investment Forum: Europe
Urgent action required: Climate risks and opportunities portfolio
5 June 2019, 12:40
Speaker: Charles Gooderham, ERM Partner
- How successful has PE been in implementing the changes proposed by the FSB taskforce?
- What is the role of private equity in the low carbon transition?
- Which type of assets are most exposed to climate risk? Where might there be opportunities?
- Investor views on funds exposure to climate risk
Emerging issues: Managing reputational risk in a changing world
5 June 2019, 14:55
Speaker: Denise Delaney, Director at SustainAbility, an ERM company
- To what extent is it possible to manage reputational risk during due diligence?
- How to react to issues in a 24-hour news cycle
- Monitoring risks throughout the supply chain
- Case studies where Private Equity firms have been caught up in a scandal and addresses it head on
ERM and Private Equity
ERM is the global market leader in the provision of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) support to over 100 General Partners (GPs) and Limited Partners (LPs), undertaking more than 500 ESG engagements annually for Private Equity firms and portfolio companies.
We understand the Private Equity business model and value drivers, significance of fund raising and return on investment, driven by earnings growth and enhancing the multiple. Our team members have a unique blend of technical, GP, LP, lender and advisory backgrounds, providing high level support across the full spectrum of Environmental, Social and Governance.
Learn more about ERM's services